We’re using G Suite for Nonprofits for our email, document storage, calendars, and more. It’s a powerful way to communicate and collaborate. Start here to get connected.
To get started, you’ll need a Google Account connected to your preferred email address. It should be one you check regularly. It should also be the one you submitted with your preschool application. If you can’t remember which one you submitted with your application, ask your class’s Parent Coordinator.
- Use an existing Gmail Account. If your preferred email address is already a Gmail Account, then you’re all set. Every @gmail.com address is already connected to a Google Account.
- Use an existing Google Account. If you already have a Google account connected to your preferred email address, then you’re all set. Not sure if you do? Check your preferred email address here.
- Create a new Google Account. Fill out a new account form here, making sure to click “Use my current email address instead” to connect your new Google Account to your preferred email address.
Once you have a Google Account, you’ll be able to access our private Member Site. Here you’ll find a direct link to our school calendar, our school email address directory at a glance, quick access to our Handbooks, and more.
You’ll also be able to access our preschool’s Team Drives while in Google Drive. You should automatically have access to the U-Ravenna Coop Team Drive and your class’s Team Drive, and you may be added to other Team Drives based on your admin job, any committees you may be on, and any coop projects you may be working on.
- Our class-specific Team Drives have the class rosters, the Monthly Evening Parent Meeting Minutes, the Parent Education notes, and more.
- The U-Ravenna Coop Team Drive has our all-school documents, like our Parent Handbook, our Admin Job Descriptions, and our Board Meeting Minutes.
Of note, NSCCPP also maintains a collection of important documents and forms on their site. There you can find the Special Event request form, the Field Trip Notification form, PAC recommendations, the Risk Management Manual, and more.