There are three financial obligations for every family in our preschool: monthly tuition, quarterly registration with NSC, and yearly fundraising. There are also scholarship opportunities.
For the 2020-2021 preschool year, the tuition and fundraising obligations are set as follows:
- Pre-3s Class – $107/month
- 3-5s Class – $235/month
- Pre-K Extended Day – $60/month Jan-May
- NSC Registration – ~$54/quarter
- Pre-3s Class – $100/year minimum
- 3-5s Class – $140/year minimum
Tuition Payment Process
A one-month tuition deposit is due upon enrollment. This deposit will serve as your last month’s tuition, and it is non-refundable after June 15th. All other tuition payments are due by the first of the month, starting September 1st. Tuition can be paid…
- Online by e-check through the Jovial Family Portal (see here for instructions)
- By check to “University-Ravenna Cooperative Preschool”
- Placed in Treasurer’s mailbox in the Office
- Mailed to the preschool at 5751 33rd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98105
Instructions to register with NSC and pay their registration fee online will be sent by your Parent Educator prior to each quarter.
More detailed information about tuition policies can be found in our Parent Handbook.
Scholarships are provided by the PAC and are awarded quarterly. To apply…
- Register with NSC for the quarter
- Fill out the PAC Scholarship Application Form
- Submit your completed application before the quarterly scholarship deadline
- Drop off in person or mail to Scholarship Committee/Parent Education Program, North Seattle College, 9600 College Way N., Seattle, WA 98103
- Scholarship applications are typically due by
- 3rd Friday of September for Fall Quarter
- 1st Friday of December for Winter Quarter
- 1st Friday of March for Spring Quarter
- Notify the Parent Educator of your application
Applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. More detailed information about the scholarship process can be found in our Parent Handbook and on the NSC Cooperative Preschool Program website here.
Our major fundraiser of the year is the Annual Wreath Sale. We sell greenery items during the month of October and then deliver them around Seattle at the end of November.
We also have a School Gear Shop where you can buy merchandise like t-shirts, sweatshirts, mugs, and bags that have our preschool logo and art. A small portion of the sales price goes back to our school.
We also raise money through Amazon Smile. Shop there anytime you’re purchasing on Amazon, and they’ll donate a small portion of the sales price to our school. It doesn’t cost you anything, but it can add up to a lot for us!
Next on the Orientation Tour, we provide an overview of our Health and Safety policies – including co-op rules for illness, snack safety guidelines, procedures for blood borne pathogens and bodily fluids, and parent to-dos before the school year starts.
Learn more about our Health and Safety policies.