The Pre-3s Class is for children who will be two by August 31st. The class meets twice weekly and is taught by Teacher Christi.
Our school days are:
- Tuesday — 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Friday — 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Our schedule is:
- Outside time on the playground
- Free play time indoors at various “stations” including art, science, gross motor area, fine motor area, kitchen, library, dress up, and sensory table
- Snack time
- Circle time featuring songs in English and Spanish, music and movement, and stories
Children attend both days every week; parents attend one session a week, supervising a learning area and assisting the teacher. Parents also attend monthly evening parent education classes taught by Parent Educator Charlotte Skeffington.
Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is $105 per month plus the North Seattle College parent education tuition of $53.80 per quarter. Scholarships are available.
The 2018-19 Pre-3s Class is currently enrolling, and there is no waiting list. For information about enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year, please visit “Learn about enrollment“.
Please email the Parent Coordinator for class contact information and to schedule a tour. Fill out the online application form after touring the classroom if you’re interested in joining our Pre-3s Class.