The 3-5s Class is for children who will be between the ages of three and five by August 31st. The class meets four times weekly and is taught by Teacher Desiree.
Three of the classes are morning sessions, and one is an afternoon session:
- Monday — 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday — 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday — 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday — 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Our schedule is:
- Outside play time on the playground
- Transition into the classroom; activities with kids in small groups led by parents
- Snack time
- Free play time at various “stations” including art, science, gross motor area, fine motor area, kitchen, library, dress up, and sensory table
- Circle time featuring songs accompanied by a guitar, and stories
Children attend four days per week; parents attend one session a week, supervising a learning area and assisting the teacher. Parents also attend monthly evening parent education classes taught by Parent Educator Kristin Church.
Tuition for the 2018-19 school year is $225 per month plus the North Seattle College parent education tuition of $53.80 per quarter. Scholarships are available.
The 2018-19 3-5s class is currently enrolling, and there is no waiting list. For information about enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year, please visit “Learn about enrollment“.