The Pre-3s Class is for children who will be two by August 31st. The class meets twice weekly and is taught by Teacher Christi.
Our school days are:
- Tuesday — 9:00 am – 11:00 am
- Friday — 9:00 am – 11:00 am
Our schedule is:
- Outside time on the playground
- Free play time indoors at various centers including art, science, gross motor, fine motor, kitchen, library, dramatic play, and sensory table
- Snack time
- Circle time featuring songs in English and Spanish, music and movement, and stories
Our class loves “messy art” and cooking food like sushi rolls, kale chips, and muffins!
Children attend both days every week; parents attend one session a week, supervising a learning area and assisting the teacher. Parents also attend monthly evening parent education classes taught by Parent Educator Lea Evans.
Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $105 per month plus the North Seattle College parent education tuition of $53.80 per quarter. Scholarships are available.
The 2019-2020 Pre-3s Class is currently enrolling, and there is no waiting list. For more information about enrollment, please visit “Learn about enrollment“.
Please email the Parent Coordinator for class contact information and to schedule a tour. Fill out the online application form after touring the classroom if you’re interested in joining our Pre-3s Class.