The 3-5s Class is for children who will be between the ages of three and five by August 31st. The class meets four times weekly and is taught by Teacher Nicole.
Three of the classes are morning sessions, and one is an afternoon session:
- Monday — 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Tuesday — 11:30 am – 2:00 pm
- Wednesday — 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Thursday — 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Our schedule is:
- Outside play time on the playground
- Transition into the classroom
- Free play time at various centers including art, science, gross motor, fine motor, kitchen, library, dramatic play, and sensory table; the snack table is open at this time
- Activities with kids in small groups led by parents
- Circle time featuring songs accompanied by a guitar, and stories
Our class goes on field trips! We have visited The Burke Museum, Kelsey Creek Farm, Husky Stadium, and more.
Our class uses the Second Step Early Learning curriculum to support the social-emotional growth of each child during the formative preschool years.
Children attend four days per week; parents attend one session a week, supervising a learning area and assisting the teacher. Parents also attend monthly evening parent education classes taught by Parent Educator Kristin Church.
Tuition for the 2019-2020 school year is $230 per month plus the North Seattle College parent education tuition of $53.80 per quarter. Scholarships are available.
The 2019-2020 3-5s class is currently enrolling, and there is no waiting list. For more information about enrollment, please visit “Learn about enrollment“.